Stuff I like (all)
- “Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to...”
- How to Stand up for Yourself
1. Decide to stop being a doormat, a people pleaser or someone who gets pushed around.
2. Start believing in yourself....
- “Ask for what you want. Give other people the opportunity to say “yes”. Stop saying “no” for them.”— Roger Ellerton
- Anonymous said:So when I was with my boyfriend of a year & had sex for the first time, I bled. & we used to have a lot of sex, sometimes even 3 times a day. We took a break 3 months ago & recently got to being together again. Yesterday we had sex & I bled again & it really freaked me out to the point where I started crying. Is that normal? Do I need to see my doctor?
It’s normal, your hymen retracts back to it’s somewhat normal size if you stop having sex for a while. You’re going to be fine.